Post Acquisition Brand Integration
After acquiring three Sonoma brands, Bacas Family Estates needed to drive stronger bottom line growth – as several brands needed improved market positioning.
As Interim CMO, Scion collaborated with the CXO/ownership team to develop a 150-page, strategic marketing plan and budget.
- Drove change management and cross functional team alignment.
- Board of Directors presentation and recommendations.
- Detailed organization of the future structure and strategy.
Deborah has an amazing ability to process a tremendous amount of data within a business and then distill that information into clear ideas that can pin point key issues and tactics that need to be implemented within your organization.
Tony Stewart, CEO, Bacas Family Estates
Rationalized product portfolio and channel strategies.
Focused brand strategy and positioning.
Team aligned across brands and geographies.
Team Alignment & Development
Developed marketing plan driving bottom line growth.
Repositioned five brands at different lifecycle stages, across multiple geographies.
- Mature, luxury destination with restaurant, winery and accommodations (British Columbia, Canada).
- Two nascent, national wholesale alcoholic beverage brands (US).
- (Re-launch) 150 year old property/destination brand (US).
- (Launch) positioning and communications plans for new corporate brand.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
Send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!